Sunday, July 10, 2016

Welcome and Roadside Barn

Welcome to my new art blog! 
Due to some technical glitch that I don't want to deal with right now, my original blog has vanished; therefore, I can't do any new posting. I hope you enjoy the new blog. I will use this blog to primarily showcase my smaller pieces (4 x 4, 6 x 6, 8 x 8). As time goes by, I will continue to make improvements to this blog. My other blog is still available to view at http://www.ahgart.blogspot.com.

Cradled Birch Panels
I paint on handcrafted cradled birch panels that my husband builds. He has a nifty setup in the garage....so whenever I need panels I put in my order--there is a minimal waiting period and no shipping charges!




Roadside Barn
Last summer my son took a road trip to the New England area and while driving there and back, he took a lot of photos of old barns for me. This barn is in Pennsylvania. I especially like the pitch of the roof as well as the spare quality of the northeastern barn.

Roadside Barn is for sale through PayPal


Roadside Barn
Acrylic on cradled birch panel
8" x 8"
125.

No comments:

Post a Comment